On behalf of the Olentangy Meadows Parent Teacher Organization Board, we would like to welcome you to Olentangy Meadows Elementary School (OMES)! Whether you are new to our school or a returning family, we hope you will have a great 2016-2017 school year!
You are automatically a member of the Olentangy Meadows Parent Teacher Organization (OMPTO) because your child is enrolled at OMES. There are no dues or membership fees.
"Join" our Olentangy Meadows Elementary Facebook page. It's a great way to connect with other OMES parents, stay up-to-date on upcoming school events, request volunteers, etc. Use the link at the top right of this page to join!
As always, please feel free to contact a Board member if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
Kelly Ranft - President, Jessica Richards - Vice President, Maria Aguila - Secretary, Angela Brewer - Co-Treasurer and Lori Jones- Co-Treasurer
2016-2017 PTO Board
NOTES REGARDING THIS SITE
- register your family in the Directory
- check the calendar for our upcoming school events
- volunteer (no job is too small!)
- view the minutes from past meetings
- access PTO documents that have been sent home from school under the "Docs" tab
Please remember to sign up or the PTO Website/Directory if you have not done so.
Here are the directions:
Go to https://meadows.gopto.net
1. Click the yellow Register box.
2. Secret Code word is: email email@example.com
3. Enter username (email address), password (minimum of 3 characters), confirm password, and confirm email then hit “Create User” (not enter)
4. Go to your email account for your confirmation message and click the highlighted blue activation link. If the activation link is not highlighted copy and paste it into a new window. Hit the CONFIRM button.
5. Once you hit confirm you will be sent to the directory screen and are ready to add your family’s information. Please create only one registration per household.
If you have already created a login please log back in once you get your Student's Teacher Assignment and update the Directory with that information.